Re: DML is bad for you!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 14:30:13 EDT

Hehehe, actually, some of those Preludes are pretty quick! A lot quicker
than Civic and CRX's (But don't mess with ivic Si's till you get some more
mods). The Preludes are pretty nice cars, and probably the fastest Hinda
makes, or at least head to head with the Civic Si. But anything can happen
on the street. :-)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T