Re: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 14:56:41 EDT

Well, you can always get N20 for the R/T! :-) Man, there are tons of
addons........Mopar PCM, a new TB (Quick D , MP, etc), shaker hoods, exhaust
upgrades, MP Performance Headers, Superchargers, etc, etc. Maybe some of
the more expierenced R/T guys will be able to tell you better where to put
your money, but it might help to know what kinds of gains your looking for,
if you want to remain under factory warranty, etc.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T