Re: DEVIDE AND CONQUER...

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 18:17:57 EDT

Amen, to that!! for what is worth i went to the spring
fling at Heathers (San Marcos Area) and the R/T guys
seemed almost human ;) likable and even complimented
my poor lower class 4x4 sport 3.9, i have met one R/T
owner who was "snobbish" but he traded his Cramaro SS
for it and he had a Z71 (the non-offroaders 4x4
choice) before that, so he is a "band wagon" kind of
person anyway. i can see being a little upset if you
want to take your non-R/T to a show but, thats just
something the R/T group planned, and the non-R/T group
didn't. hell the camaro guys probably have special
meets for any camaro that isn't red!
just my $.02
Brett
93 rc 4x4 sport 3.9