DEVIDE AND CONQUER...

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 20:43:11 EDT

Hey All,
I couldn't stand it any more...let's not get at each other over R/T, Non
R/T issues. I think the Ford and Chevy guys are laughing at us arguing
within. Please, let's carry on. A tactical move to destroy an opponent
is to DIVIDE AND CONQUER. I'd hate to see us fall apart because of the
division within.
As in Hawaii, the land of "ALOHA," all cultures are accepted. I think
we should ignore the issues that cause dissention and cause
division...we're all in this together to help each other out.

ALOHA, and have a nice day !

Neal - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2, Auto (4x2 Sport, No-Slip)