Flowmaster vs Dynomax vs Gibson

From: IRONWILL30@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:16:53 EDT

Hey all, ok who has the best sounding dak- i think we went over this along
time ago but i want to know and i want to hear it, who makes the best exhaust
or what is the best way to go for something rumbly and plenty of whoop-ass
sound at WOT let me know what you have 3.9 or 318/360 thanks much- oh yeah
what about the entire exhaust thinkin' of thorley tri-y's dual with crossover
dual cats and flowmasters but i'm not quite sure what i want- thanks again
Paul Finley