Re: R/T spotted in Elkton, MD area

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 23:20:50 EDT

i have a 98 rt rc amythest color. i saw one similar to the one you spoke of
w/ the flames here in new orleans la. the flame job is called ghosting..it
is a really good looking paint-job when done right..i liked it so much i
sold my lexus sc 400 to get it..people think im crazy..they just dont know
what there missing..