R/T spotted in Elkton, MD area

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:54:13 EDT

I saw a gorgeous R/T in the Elkton, Maryland area at the beginning of
June and was wondering if it was anyone's on the list. It was deep
amythest, look like it had been lowered, and really trick ghost flames
on the front end (not done in orange/red, but kindof like smoked on with
gray and silver), the rear bumper was removed and a roll pan installed
and I think the exhaust exited through the bumper. The rear tail-lights
had been removed and the brake lights and turn signals were in the roll
pan.
  This had to have been the neatest modded R/T I've ever seen and would
like to catch up to the owner and get a picture of it. If anyone knows
who it is, please let me know.
  Also, for the R/T list guys, does anyone know the e-mail address of
the other R/T owner registered in Abingdon, MD (other than me!) I saw
his name on the R/T registry, he has a '99 Black R/T
  Thanks,
Patrick