Re[6]: Castrol Synthtic

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:47:20 EDT

OK, Ok, you got me drooling all over the keyboard here! Gsxr, vtr1000, etc.,
etc., etc... What the hell do you want from me, huh?! I haven't been this
envious since Travis (formerly single, peoples republic of Mass Travis, now
married -DINC I think :)- Travis of N.H.) announced he just picked up a 2K VFR
800 a month or two ago. All you got to tell me know is you have a 2K ST1100
and I think I'll pass out! :-) Thanks to both of you on the oil tips though.
Tom

P.S. Did I ever tell you what VFR really stands for? :-)