Re: 4Wheeling: Broken Parts & Tire Pressure

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 08:49:41 EDT

<<So how about it, how low have you guys/gals went with PSI on your Daks?
Is anyone running an portable air compressor system or have a slick ass way
of carrying some compressed air, enough to air back up 4 tires to highway
capable PSI ratings? We talked about this before, just not sure if anyone
has ventured here yet......
Kyle>>

10-12 psi with stock 15x8.5 rims and stock 31x10.5 goodyears --beach driving
only. I'll air down to around 20 for "general" wheeling. No onboard compressor
except for the lighter socket plug in type that takes years to inflate tires
with. I'm looking for a trick way to carry some air on board myself.
Tom