Re: '97 V6 Powerdyne (Official Results)

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 08:46:41 EDT

Not to rain on your parade, but those times seem pretty bad. It's great that your Dak improved by almost 1.5 seconds due to your supercharger but my Durango, which is about 1000 lbs. heavier than the dak, ran a 16.08 @ 84 MPH bone stock (except for R/T wheels). Was the track conditions really horrible? I was still able to run a 16.1 with a 30 mph head wind, 85-90 degree temp, and very high humidity. I've seen Dak R/T's with less mods than the one that ran a 15.3 run 14.7's all day long. All he had was a Mopar intake and a jet chip. I'm planning on going to the track this week to see what my mods did for me...I'm guessing I should be able to hit mid to upper 15's.