Re: Milan dragway this Wednesday

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 09:19:06 EDT

GREAT! If you guys see me stop and say hello. I'll be the red Durango. So far we got 2 daks and 2 Durangos. If your running 13.79 you will have to run against my buddy in his Lightning. He just switched his back to completely stock because he was having problems with his chip. He ran 13.8's last week...so, you guys should be pretty evenly matched.