Milan dragway this Wednesday

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 09:08:03 EDT

Yes, I'm inviting all the DML members to join in some fun racing fun at Milan dragway this Wednesday. David "keyz" Diehl is driving in from near Grand Rapids, MI in his Durango for the festivities. Everyone is welcome, it starts at 4:00 p.m. and cost $20 to make as many runs as possible. I think it cost $8 for spectators. If you need more details send me an e-mail.