Re: Broke my trans at Milan, anyone got one I can buy?

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 09:44:45 EDT

Was it last Wednesday (7/12/00) when this happened? Some of the guys I work with said there was a dak that blew something on the track.

Chuck

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:27:16 -0400
From: "Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>
Subject: DML: Broke my trans at Milan, anyone got one I can buy?

Well, I lined up at the starting line today, launched, and blew out the
trans (5-speed). At first, I only had 1, 3, and 5, but now its stuck in 1st
gear only, no neutral either. I need a new 5-speed, anyone have a new or
used one or know of a place that can exchange or rebiuld them? I live in
S.E. Michigan.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html