RE: Jon's DML meet

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:02:08 EDT

We're still working on it. Just got back from Carlisle and we're off to
Vancouver, Jasper and Banff in about 2 and a half weeks so I gotta prepare
and pack for that outdoor camping/road trip adventure as well. Hopefully
our SUV rental will be a Durango when we get there.

The write up is ready and in Jon's hands for proofreading and editing, I
need up adjust some of the pics for color/brightness etc., then we're off to
Jon's this coming weekend for video tape editing and captioning. After all
that, it'll just be a matter of slapping it all together on one page. Oh
and Jon's taking off for his camping trip to Oshkosh (aviation gathering) at
the end of this month as well. Sooooo... you see... there will be a lot
involved for this event page and not a lot of free time to do it.

We're still gonna need a volunteer (WALT????) to put together the Carlisle
page. Our 35mm pics are going off for developing today and I haven't even
looked at the video yet. Good thing I'm not working otherwise you may be
waiting a lot longer ;-)

BTW, Jon... I need the "mud, mud, glorious mud" wav files sent to me please.
We still need to go through and select the web cam shots as well. And did
Bob give you his copy of the BBQ video? If not, I've got a copy that he
gave me this weekend. There's a great shot of Adam flinging mud from his
tires at Bob's camera :-)

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd