Re: back from Carlisle !

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 11:35:35 EDT

Hi, Shane

At 10:44 PM 7/16/00 EDT, you wrote:
> It was great seeing the people (DMLers) from last year and I got to meet a
>lot of great new people who were not there last year. The DML placed 4th
>overall in the club challenge with 25 DMLers registered ... each registered
>Dak was worth $6.23 so Jon Steiger got $155.75 for the DML's participation.
>Way to go everybody!

ALRIGHT!!! And a personal thank you for driving the new recruits from
the DML tent to the registration house to get them into the show's computer
db as Dakota Mailing List members.

>A few DMLers won some show awards and out of the four DMLers who raced
>Friday evening. I was the only one to actually lose in the first round! Had
>a blast all weekend!

I know that you won't mention it but, except for Scott Miller's awesome
360 Shelby Dakota, you were running the fastest DML 1/8-mile ets ... the tree
just wouldn't cooperate.

I look forward to seeing you in about month at the Nats in Columbus, Ohio
and hope we don't meet in the first round.

Bob