Re: back from Carlisle !

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 20:49:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/00 12:01:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

<<
 Best part of the show was meeting up again with those that
 I had met at last year's show and with a whole bunch of
 DMLers for the first time. I won't mention names because
 I'm sure that I'll forget someone ...

 Saddest part was saying goodbye because I knew that I would
 not be seeing most of you again.

 The second saddest was seeing the R/T owners off in a
 seperate area with their own tent and, except for Shane
 and Rich B. (hope I didn't miss anyone), did not wander
 over to the DML tent to say hello.

 I shall always remember the gathering at the DML tent (our
 'non-aggressive' attempts to recruit new DMLers ... even from
 the PT Cruisers that were parked with us ... sorry about setting
 off your alarms ... Scott did it), the jenga game, the BBQ
 (thanks Boog ... the burger that fell into the charcoal ashes was
 great but a bit crunchy), the 'professional' way that we
 conducted ourselves in our convoys, the bit of deception that
 went on at the South Mountain track, the late night eat/drink
 sessions (what some of you were doing with those crab legs!).

I'm glad you enjoyed the boogered burger! Just be careful with that big red
lawnmower of yours! (you guys should have seen all the grass in his rear
wheel wells!)
And what the hell was going on with the crab legs??? Ive got all sorts of
images going through my twisted head!
ttyl
Boog