R/T - Who Cares???

From: James Marchetti (villadrive@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 12:05:20 EDT

Honestly, I have never seen such hubbub about something so irrelevant!

For all I know R/T could mean;
Radical Truck
Really Trick
Righteously Tuned
Ripped and Torn...

So, with that in mind, I would love to see us all drop the whole thread
about what it means until someone can show, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that
the R/T means ANYTHING at all.

I challenge all those who are so bent about this to do some real research
(pronounced - get a hold of Chrysler's historical people) and find the true
answer on this most annoying issue.

BTW, I do not have an R/T and after all this hoopla about it, will surely
never have one. I am afraid I would get sucked into this silliness.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

PS -- the thanks in advance is for all those who respond without flaming
and have the answer.

                       ___|___

                    \|/
                    _ _