Re: spark plug wires - needed ASAP

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 18:16:54 EDT

    Call up Summit Racing (800-230-3030) or Jeg's (800-345-4545)
and have them overnight you a set of Taylor Vertex wires. These are
8 mm and preassembled (and they come in yellow). I don't remember
the part number off hand, but there are others on the list that have them.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm