Quit whining! was Re: R/T performance tips

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 19:04:24 EDT

Ok, I hate to have to do this, but could we please get over the whole
"I was wrongfully kicked off the RTML" thing...? I'm sick of all these
childish snide interjections.

If these Stewart brothers were truly deserving of being kicked off the
RTML, then would someone please go find the offensive material it in
the RTML archives? Then we'll know whether in fact you guys were
jerks, or whether the RT mailing list guys were jerks in kicking you
off...

Korey