RE: spark plug wires - needed ASAP

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 19:17:38 EDT

I had originally had almost the same problem with a set of "Generic" MSD
wires. The boots for the cap are just too thick and don't hold very well.
The solution for myself was replacing the boots with some that I had from an
old kit. I now have run SplitFire and Taylor "Vertex" wires and don't have
that problem anymore.

- Bernd