ebay FSM's

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 19:43:54 EDT

Hi Andy,

    This was the third FSM that I had bid on through eBay in about
the past year, so they're not too many on there. Currently there are
none above '94 if I remember correctly.
    I got mine for $61 plus $11 insured shipping from Canada. I think
I got mine for the price I did because most people didn't want to take
a chance buying it in Canada. The others I had bid on went up close
what the dealer charges.
    If you're in a rush for a FSM, I hate to say it, but your dealer is the
best place. Ebay prices are usually within the dealer's cost (if not
more when you factor in shipping). Keep your eyes open though and
you could find a nice deal. Do searches for <Dodge Dakota> &
<Dakota manual* > (The asterisk makes the search engine search for
words longer than the actual word i.e.. manuals) and select search
descriptions also.
    Hope this helps.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

> Chuck, any more of those FSMs on eBay? Much competition for it? >What'd
you end up paying?