Re: Recovering from C@C

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:01:38 EDT

Heh, heh, heh. Walt *is* the human attitude adjuster. Just ask the
jerk with the Chevy :-).

BTW, what did you guys end up doing after we packed it in on Saturday
night? Ever find any suitable destination in the phone book?

Congratulations on winning your class with the Ram. It's good to have
all the DML members voting for you, isn't it? :-)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black