Re: Re: Re: spark plug wires - needed ASAP

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:11:39 EDT

    Actually, mine haven't come in yet from KRC Performance so I'm
not positive what they look like ... nor what the p/n is. I just tried
searching the archives, but they are down. Maybe Bernd, Flip or
someone else remembers the p/n.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm