Email to Carlisle Productions

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:04:29 EDT

Just to let you all know, I emailed Carlisle with a couple things to
consider for next year. When I get a reply back, I'll post both the request
and reply.

Again, it was great seeing everyone. Wish I could have stayed awake to make
the supper meet. Looking forward to the next one. Kuddos to Jon and Shane
on the organization and setup. Thanks to Boog also for bringing the grill
and grub. That was a nice touch. Hope to see you all again soon.
Rich - Ashburn, VA