Re: Email to Carlisle Productions

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:50:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/00 9:19:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

<<
 Again, it was great seeing everyone. Wish I could have stayed awake to make
 the supper meet. Looking forward to the next one. Kuddos to Jon and Shane
 on the organization and setup. Thanks to Boog also for bringing the grill
 and grub. That was a nice touch. Hope to see you all again soon.
 Rich - Ashburn, VA

Actually Peter put up the cash for the vitttles, so hopefully he got his
money back. I loved cooking for the group, we'll do even better next year!
Boog