Re: Who is from Ohio..........

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 23:02:11 EDT

At 09:57 PM 7/17/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I was wondering who was from Ohio, and who is going to Mopar Nats next
>month??? My Dakota will be there, and I hope there will be lots more.
>Tom

Jim Knox (honourary DML member, '91, red, 318, 4x4 with light bar) and I
will be coming down from Ontario and running in Street Class. Come on over
to the pits or on top of a hill at the end of the strip and say hello, or
give us a description of your truck and we'll look for it.

Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95