Re: re: Futon hello (new member) Attn: Eric

From: eric hufstedler (huff@101freeway.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:46:59 EDT

>I've got a topper on my '94 Dak... passed out/ er... slept in the front
>before, but never tried the futon trick.

Hee hee. I was mighty pleased when i got real tired (actually, it was the
day i boght it) amd slept crosswise (curled up a bit) in the front of the
truck. The "buckets" of the bench seat are cushiony (technical term) enough
to still be comfortable laying on them. I'm 5'11", which isn't that tall,
but i never thought i'd be able to sleep like that!

huff