Re: Popping up front?

From: Jeremy Trudeau (jmtrudeau@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 02:49:54 EDT

I recently had the same similar noise on my 98 dak, and i prety much
drive the same way you do. I took it in to my dealer and they said that
the main bolts that hold the from arms in place had come a little loose
and had to be retightened to spec. He said that the popping was the
small amount of play that was allowed from the loose bolts. I am not
quite sure how the 94 suspension is, but try torqing all the bolts.

JT