Popping up front?

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 19:51:35 EDT

I have a 94 2wd CC v8. When I accelerate from a stop I
have been noticing quite a loud popping. sometimes
this occurs when I back up too. This just recently
started happening. The anti sway bar bushings are
wearing down, but I don't think this would be the
cause. All the suspension parts look like they are
still connected fine. I don't know what it could be. I
beat my dak pretty hard (Jumping curbs and flying over
speed bumps), so I wouldn't be surprised if i screwed
something up. A friend suggested that my callipers
might be sticking. I don't know if anyone has a
suggestion or has experienced this. Please let me
know, I am pretty worried (as my dak is my life).
Thanks, Seth