RE: VA (attn: MATT)

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 07:02:44 EDT

Hey Chris, I really don't think your gonna have a problem. Only question
would be, does the exhaust system leak?? and does it look extremely
modified, like something is missing. DO NOT take it to the dealer for
inspection, cause they know what there looking at! Also, talk to some people
you work with, get a good recommendation were to take it for inspection. To
bad you don't live in Richmond, I could have you in and out in about 3
minutes!! If you run into problems and want to run down here one day, I can
hook you up! let me know! Drag strips around DC??? hmmm??
I know they have one in Summer Duck, just west of Warrington VA, and there
is another near Woodbridge I think. Both of these are 1/8 mile. You can
always come down to Richmond Dragway!!! Where exactly in DC area, are
you??

Let me know if I can help you more Chris!!

Matt Barret