RE: UPS shipping into Canada!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 09:57:32 EDT

The best way is either through regular mail or FEDEX (or some equivalent).
UPS is the only one that charges the ridiculous customs broker fee. We
ordered a flashcard for our digital camera and ended up paying for the
shipping and broker fee than the card originally cost. Hardly worth it.
There doesn't seem to be as much of a problem using the Snail Mail Parcel
Post... you just have to make sure the description and value is declared on
the little sticker.

We've also used FedEx without any problems.

Good luck and TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd