Re: UPS shipping into Canada!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 22:37:54 EDT

Don't use UPS for cross-border shipping. They charge you extra while other
companies do not.
Whoever you're ordering your products from, ask them not to use UPS.
I've been screwed by this little UPS catch in the past, they say they need
40 more bucks, and they've got your package, so there's not much you can do.
I'd advise not to use UPS at all because of this type of thing.

The Adam Blaster
(Proud Canuck as seen in the DML BBQ pics hehe)