RE: RE: Carlisle Results

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 10:05:43 EDT

Hey Tim,

Both Jason and I really wish that we could go to the Nats. We missed out on
it last year as we were too worn out from all the DML meets just prior to
it. This year again.... we'll be flying out to BC and camping in the
Rockies. This will be one truly exciting road trip. Those mountains always
take my breath away. We're just hoping and praying and our rental will be a
Durango and not a little Jeep Cherokee.

Again, congratulations, have fun at the Nats and your BBQ, and hopefully
we'll see you again someday at some meet.

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd