Re: RE: Carlisle Results

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:41:48 EDT

Sorry I couldn't stay for the awards on sunday. Where and how, or do you
even know if I get an award for display (this is my first show ever...big
shocker!) There was a lot of competition out there, and i was shocked when i
saw the results. Thank you very much for all your support. I was glad to
have finally met some of you. Now i can have faces and inside jokes as well.
 Congrats to everyone else who won. By the way, i hope everyone is coming to
my hometown next month (Mopar Nats)...having a bbq at my house on friday
after the show...all invited to come. see you later..thanks again.

Tim Althoff
'99 RC V6 Man Solar

In a message dated 7/17/00 11:57:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,