Burnouts...............

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 12:35:45 EDT

Ok.
I have a Auto trans,,When i put it in First gear i can do a aswom ass tire
queal by power brakin then lettin off the brake and flooring it....What do i
need to to to just make the truck sit there and smoke the tires?I've
downloaded alot of videos watchin peoples ways of doin it...This is what ive
came up with

this is for autos)
press brake bring revs up ....floor it then if you start to move press brake
some more (i saw there brake lights go on)
is this right ...also if i manula shift up to second will my 318 have enuff
power to keep the tire burning?
Thanks,
    Randall Brown -- Dublin,Georgia
"94 CC SLT V8(318) 2x4 3.90 LSD 118,000miles
Dual out back w/3-chamber Flowmasters,
Drop-in K&N,Bilstein Shocks,Tinted windows,
Pioneer Cd Deck,Lakewood Traction Bars,
More to come