RE: Carlisle

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 14:22:14 EDT

Hi Erika!

It was really great to meet you finally. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up
again someday.

> Its was so great to see such a big turn out. Hopefully next year I can
> actually have a truck sitting there to stare at instead of drooling over
> everyone elses.

We're not sure if we'll be able to make any more Carlisle meets, but who
knows. 12 hours driving to get there was tiring to say the least. Funny
though, it only took us 10 hours to get back. Less stops and shortened time
per stop makes such a difference. Still, 565 miles is still 565 miles....
but so much fun!

> Boog, how did those burgers turn out??? :)

Boog did a great job. Everything was done just right!

> Norah.... did ya get to use your hammer on anyone??? I sure could
> have used
> it, have you ever seen so many hairy greasy people in one place before???
> And they ALL tried to run over me!

Nah! The only person that came close to getting it was Peter. The others
just never even bothered to come visit us at our tent, so why bother...
their loss.

> Wish I could have stayed longer though... would have loved to
> hung out with
> the DML a little more. But I was afraid I would get to much drool over
> Pete's truck :) Congrats on the first place. Maybe next year you
> will have
> me to contend with :) Yeah right!

Never sell yourself short... you never know what the future has in store for
you or your Dak ;-)

> Jodi... what exactly DID you do to the crab legs??? Should I
> snail mail you
> some for souveniers? :)

Do you remember your mother ever telling you not to play with your food.
Jodi and Mike have failed to find the relevance in this parental advice. :-)

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd