Carlisle

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 12:46:12 EDT

Its was so great to see such a big turn out. Hopefully next year I can
actually have a truck sitting there to stare at instead of drooling over
everyone elses.

Boog, how did those burgers turn out??? :)

Norah.... did ya get to use your hammer on anyone??? I sure could have used
it, have you ever seen so many hairy greasy people in one place before???
And they ALL tried to run over me!

Wish I could have stayed longer though... would have loved to hung out with
the DML a little more. But I was afraid I would get to much drool over
Pete's truck :) Congrats on the first place. Maybe next year you will have
me to contend with :) Yeah right!

Jodi... what exactly DID you do to the crab legs??? Should I snail mail you
some for souveniers? :)

Erika