Re: Ohio National Meet

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 18:35:33 EDT

I know for sure that you can only pre-reg for the event. and i think the
dead line is passed. but not sure. If you can's be in the show come to
Brice. It's a show in itself. And don't forget to stop by my house for a
BBQ after the show on Friday and before we head to Brice to burn out. I live
7 minutes away from Brice so don't worry we can almost hear and smell the
burning tires :) You better all come. See yea in a couple weeks

Tim

In a message dated 7/18/00 12:44:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,