air fuel meter

From: capt dan (dodgert7@home.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 22:26:44 EDT

Dan Wrote:
it the (black wire) before the cat remember you got two
  I got a one from auto meter (white faced) with led read out)
and a pod mount
but it's really useless keeps going back from rich to lean but it look nice
to impress your g/f
btw: the O2 sensor sends a signal to the pcm 0 to 5 volts and that's what
the gauge reads but the flashing green and red lights are impressive