Re: RE: RE: Dodge racing stripes specification?

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 22:57:51 EDT

OOps.. check the page again, but under *.mpgs... I have a
couple of them there with the stripes.

The roll pan is by Terry Delong (Proglass).

Sam '00 RT

--- "Steven St.Laurent" <Saint1958@home.com> wrote:
> Uhh! I didn't see them unless they were white color. But
> where did you get
> that awesome roll pan?

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com