Re: Infinity Subs-gotta love em

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:16:49 EDT

If you like infinity that much, I have a blown Kappa Perfect 12 at my house.
What is it used for? A HUGE paper weight. Infinity hasn't agreed to repair
it.
-Dester

PS. the infinity blew because there's a wire that connects to the banana
plug, and after playing low frequencies without a piece of silicone on the
solder to keep it from wiggling back and forward, the contact broke off and
just fried the sub.... Now THAT'S quality control...

<< I just have found through experience that I like the infinity line of car
 speakers.

 Chris