Re: Avital alarms?

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 05:31:13 EDT

i had a CODE ALARM in my last dakota that blinked the
lights and did the chirp chirp . it would go off when
there was a power draw or if you kicked the tire and
while the alarm was going off or when you cut the wire
to the alarm it would kill the ingition ...
and i don't want to hear about it , it was cheap and
it worked
Frank 94 5.2 spoR/T
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html