Re: Re: Re: Vipertruck gets a rear sway bar

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 15:37:43 EDT

You should see my tires! The outside tread curls up like little spoilers!
And the middle tread is all twisted up. I have the stock Badyear LS
255-65-15's with 7000 miles on them. Before long these tires will look
like Mudders. I'm wondering if that's the Reverse Saw tooth you're talking
about???

Of course I Autocross every month on them.... But hey! Life's
short...Have fun!

-STE