Re[2]: 2001 DML Calendars

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 16:45:14 EDT

> I don't know if we really agree with the need to print two calendars.

I agree with Walt. ONE calendar with a variety of trucks. And as Jon
has pointed out two calendars would only drive up the cost.

> I suggest we limit winners to one month per
> calendar and have 12 different Daks in it.

Again I agree. I think the reason for some members making it twice
was that we didn't have a very large image base to choose from on the
first calendar. People need to take photos!

Another thing I would like to bring to everyone's attention is the
fact that Jon took a loss on the 2000 calendars. People expressed and
interest and chimed in with a "I'll buy one" but never followed
through. This really pisses me. Jon, maybe you should take $5.00
deposits this time to get a better feel for how many calendars you
will be able to sell....

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com