Re: 2001 DML Calendars

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 14:29:52 EDT

I don't know if we really agree with the need to print two calendars. If we
start dividing up then we are eventually going to run into the "US" vs.
"THEM" Bullshit that we already run into with some of the R/T owners.
Diversity has always been the strength of this group and I think we should
remain as one.
My only complaint with the 2000 Calendar was we had a number of members
competing for 12 months and two members got in twice. Because the images are
selected by popular vote, I suggest we limit winners to one month per
calendar and have 12 different Daks in it.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM