Re: off-roading inquiries

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 21:23:50 EDT

I agree Andy. While I do love the DML for the vast knowledge people on here
have, I would love to see more 4wheelin chat and 4WD topics being discussed.
There does seem to be alot of racing talk, 1/4 mile talk, car audio,
lowering, etc.......but I have learned alot from these car audio and
performance minded people which I would have never have done to my Dak nor
would I have known of the products and installation tips. Their experience
and input has saved me alot of time and money, as I now do alot of things
myself rather than paying people to work on my truck. I am really done with
all the performance mods I care to do; full aftermarket igntion, performance
TB, cold air intake, Flowmaster muffler, and the list goes on and on. Not
only have they helped performance-wise, but alsowith other upgrades, like
swapping in bucket seats and putting in all new speakers and a CD deck,
something once again I would not have done without the DML. I have been
focused lately on maintenance, repair, and overall upkeep of my truck,
especially with 126,000 miles on it. This truck still runs incredibly strong
and gets good gas mileage. I do love to 4wheel, talk about 4wheel drive, off
road tires, and really anything 4WD related, 4WD repair/upgrades, Dak or
not.......so lets start posting!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6