Re: off-roading inquiries

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 21:14:50 EDT

This is for the offroad list. It isn't geared toward any particular vehicle
and among its members are some of the best known names in the sport.

    Stefan Roth <spr@offroadlist.com>
    Administrator of Offroad Mailing List
    mailto:offroad-request@offroadlist.com
    Official web site: http://www.offroadlist.com