off-roading inquiries

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 17:16:10 EDT

I am a frequent off-roader and I was wondering if anyone knew of a list or
sort that specializes in off-roading. I like the DML but it seems to be
mostly about racing and such which I very rarely take part in. I have a lot
of questions concerning this subject and I would also like to participate in
more organized off-roading events. I know of a lot of places to go in the OH
and PA area. I have went a couple of times with this one group but they all
own Rangers. I need to be with my own kind! Any help with this matter
would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Chapell