Re: Re DML R/T has no power

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 01:52:25 EDT

>>> Mods :
>
> headers
> camshaft
> edelbrock open air element
> jet chip
> T.B
>
> B.Smith 1999 slow R/T cc<<

Hey B,

I suggest puttin' in a 180 T stat if you haven't already, and gettin' a
K&N Gen II and Mopar Performance Computer. Also, lose the JET. I've heard
a lot of complaints about the JET actually slowing people down. There are
lots of things you can do like Roller Rockers and the M1 intake, but
these are pricey mods.
And don't forget, you CC R/T weighs in at atleast 4200 lbs, so 15.3 isn't
too shabby (it's SilverDildo spankin' territory!)

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.