Milan trip...HELP!

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 07:36:23 EDT

Well, I went to Milan last night hoping to make it into the 15's, but I was unsuccessful. I don't understand it. Before making any mods at all I ran a 16.08 @ 84 mph. Now I have an Dynomax exhaust, Quick-D intake & TB, Autolite 3923 (gapped at 0.042) & Mopar PCM and the best I did was a 16.12 @ 84 mph. Weather conditions were similar to the day I ran a 16.08 except that it was overcast vs sunny. I wasn't getting a lot of wheel spin during take offs. I made a run while manually shifting, a run with O/D off, a run with O/D on, but all my runs were at 16.1X.

I need help figuring out what the heck I'm doing wrong. I would think my times should be in the mid to upper 15's. Is there any reason why some of the added HP from my mods isn't making it to the rear wheels?

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust, Mobil 1 oil & filter
Quick-D T-body & intake, Mopar Performance PCM, Autolite 3923 plugs
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com